sinking feeling

Hi everybody!

Y'know, friends, I've been reading the recent debate about 'any' with
a mixture of amusement and confusion for what seems like weeks now,
and this morning I got this kind of a sick, sinking feeling. It seems
to me that y'all are trying to codify a system that is 1) complete,
2) consistant, and 3) capable of describing itself. Does the name
Kurt Godel ring any bells? Can somebody convince me that you're not
trying to do the impossible?

Just wondering,

--Philip.

Philip Delaquess        | Ecx malgranda muso,
Genetics Computer Group | Ne estas sen anuso.
delaques@gcg.com        |