Re: Missing from ref grammar

> I haven't been able to find a thorough discussion anywhere in the reference
> grammar about poi, noi, and ke'a.  The difference between poi and noi is
> used as an analogy to something else (pe and ne?  I don't remember now) so
> they do get mentioned, but never explicitly introduced, despite the claim
> that they are "described in more detail elsewhere".

The paper on relative clauses is one of three not yet written.  The term
"elsewhere" throughout the reference grammar means "in another paper",
irrespective of whether that paper is written yet.  When the reference
grammar is assembled into a book, all "elsewhere"s will be changed to
actual chapter references.

> I know there are papers yet to be written, so if this is already scheduled
> for coverage in one of them, then never mind.

Yes.  The other unwritten papers are on predicate logic and elidable
terminators.

Some information is available in Lesson 17 of the on-line draft textbook
as well.

--
John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.