Re: lo [nonexistent]

I concede that {ro crida cu se kojna se kerlo} is
vacuously true, and therefore uninteresting, in the
_real world_.  What makes it interesting and meaningful
is that there may be other worlds in which elves do
exist, and this therefore becomes a contingent statement.

Any proposition may be evaluated in whatever world we
choose, and will result in a truth value, which may
or may not be interesting on subsequent analysis.

Ideally, we would expect some sort of indication
from the (linguistic or extra-linguistic) context
as to what sort of world we were talking about.

One way of directly indicating that we are discussing
a world in which elves exist would be

        da crida .inaja tu'e li'o tu'u

but we're not always going to be as formal as that.

mu'o mi'e .i,n.