Re: cmavo hit-list

Jorge:
> > > {li'i} and {si'o} I'm still not sure how to use. And has been using si'o
> > > lately for the opacity examples, but I would use du'u for all of those,
> > > and I don't see what si'o adds to it.
> >
> > "Siho" is something existing inside a mind - a concept. "Duhu" is
> > (I think) a proposition.
>
> But when to use one or the other? Does one tell anything more or less
> than the other?

There is very much a difference. A duhu should have a truth value,
while a siho is a mental object. If you're describing something
inside a mind, siho is clearly fitting. If you're talking about
proof, or hypothesis testing, or suchlike then duhu is fitting.
A siho isn't true or false; a duhu isn't a mental object.

> > "Lihi" I don't know how to define, or why
> > it was felt to be necessary, but the English gloss gives one an
> > intuitive indication of what it means. I used it in a poem I haven't
> > posted: "le lihi tohermanku manci" - 'the experience of undark wonder".
>
> I suppose it also needs a lambda variable like {ka}, otherwise you
> don't know whether the experience was to feel wonder or to be wondered
> about.

But A could experience B wondering about C, so sometimes we wouldn't
want a lambda variable.

> And what are you waiting for, to post the poem?

Its completion is what I'm waiting for.

---
And