Re: cmavo hit-list

And:
> There is very much a difference. A duhu should have a truth value,
> while a siho is a mental object. If you're describing something
> inside a mind, siho is clearly fitting. If you're talking about
> proof, or hypothesis testing, or suchlike then duhu is fitting.
> A siho isn't true or false; a duhu isn't a mental object.

I'll have to wait and see how it's used. From what you say I can't
tell what's the difference between {mi jinvi le du'u broda} and
{mi jinvi le si'o broda}. Whether the relationship described by
the inside bridi is in someone's mind or not is given by the meaning
of the outside selbri. What I'd like is two sentences that differ
only in si'o/du'u to see the contrast.

> > > "Lihi" I don't know how to define, or why
> > > it was felt to be necessary, but the English gloss gives one an
> > > intuitive indication of what it means. I used it in a poem I haven't
> > > posted: "le lihi tohermanku manci" - 'the experience of undark wonder".
> >
> > I suppose it also needs a lambda variable like {ka}, otherwise you
> > don't know whether the experience was to feel wonder or to be wondered
> > about.
>
> But A could experience B wondering about C, so sometimes we wouldn't
> want a lambda variable.

The lambda variable can't always be used with ka either. Anyway, again
I'll wait to see where {li'i} is used.

Jorge