mu pemcrlimriki be fi la xorxe jambi gihe mibrocta

Jorge:
> i le pemci pe la and le vi pemci mi stidi
> i tu'e
>
>         doi dirba ko pilno le xance
>         a e'u ie ji'a le tance
>         iseju ko sutra
>         le nu catkycputra
>         i e'o ko cupra no sance

  O Darling! make use of thy fingers,
  or: how about some more *****lingus?
  But pray, lay on quick
  with thy piston-like pr***,
  not thy lovesongs: no swain he who lingers.

[What is "iseju"?]

> >    Dehe remoi cu se ja te temci
> >    gihe zahe velmazyvelpemci
> >    te naldejni be, pehi,
> >    fe lo ri mufnaznehi
> >    gihe terfra be lo nu malsenci.
>
>        i ki'a a'enai mi randa
>        le ka le vi pemci cu nandu
>        i pe'i ri xajmi
>        i ku'i na drajmi
>        fa mi i ko ciksi doi and

mi camzausku camcamzausku

     Mi .uu.uhu fe dahu cu dracki
     ehe nai lo ba se te se facki
     be lo jmifri co jakne
     (noi pehi na lakne)
     beho fo le vi selsku djusacki:

Goran:
> > [rafsi: maz = ma'a,
> >         miz = mi'a, mig = mi'o, koz = ko, do'o = dog]
> >

> >    Dehe remoi cu se ja te temci
> >    gihe zahe velmazyvelpemci
> >    te naldejni be, pehi,
> >    fe lo ri mufnaznehi
> >    gihe terfra be lo nu malsenci.
> >
> soon-utterance is-second is-start-or-end-of-interval
> and 4th-we-and-you-poem-audience type-of
> other-than-loans I-opine
> owing related-to-it-(soon-utterance) point-event-nose-insideness
> and stimulates d*mn-sneezing.
>
> ???

The intention is:
  The next utterance is the second [[event] and [poem undeserving of
  its getting up one's nose and of its being sneezed at]]

> 1. You have two selbri in the first line.

Oh dear. Can we change it to "remoi ku" then? "A second occasion".

> 2. Ignoring the nonexistent rafsi, I can't fathom what does 4th conversion
>    do to a pro-sumti (velmaz... thing)

Nondefault bracketing: [vel[mazy[vel[pemci]]]
poem-text of us-type poem-audience

> 3. How can something related to a soon utterance be in the nose? Even
>    more instantaneously?

It's a calque on English: something that gets up one's nose is an
irritant. There is also a calque on English "not to be sneezed at"
- 'undeserving of being treated with contempt'.

> >    Le ni fe le vi nanmu cu pinji
> >    ku bancu le lakne zei linji
> >    .I lei dustoltohu
> >    cu mukti .oirohu
> >    le spepli be lo cmadesminji.
>
> Fine, I think... (I'm still bothered by that {linji}, though... Just
> wondering, is there a marker for culturally dependent references?)
> Hey, I'm making a collection of pemcrlaimriki! ;)

What *isn't* a culturally dependent reference?

----
And