Re: canko <===vorme

In message <199501172338.PAA02250@netcom10.netcom.com> Gerald Koenig writes:

> I've been mucking about with "The window is three metres to the left of
> the door" and have come up with this one after quite a struggle.
>
>  lo ni le canko cu zunle le vorme cu du li ci poi se mitre
>
> The amount the window is left of the door equals the number three, which
> are meters.

It's not quite what I had in mind, but yes, that looks good.
Mind you, why not just

    lo ni le canko cu zunle le vorme cu mitre li ci

> Thanks for your input to the tense thread.
>
> djer

Sorry I haven't had time to contribute more, but it seems
to be headed in the right sort of direction.

co'o mi'e .i,n.

--
Iain Alexander                    ia@stryx.demon.co.uk
                    I.Alexander@bra0125.wins.icl.co.uk