Anyone want to tackle a translation project?

I have received translation/copyright permission to translate a short
radio play into Lojban for non-commercial use.
 The text is around 5500 bytes, and is based on a short story about African
culture for elementary school kids.  I'd like someone willing to give it
a good Lojban flavor and try to capture the African cultural aspects so as
to eliminate the sense that it came from English rather than being
translated from an AFrican language.

Anyone interested in the challenge.  Multiple efforts are welcome.

lojbab