Re: Anyone want to tackle a translation project?

> I have received translation/copyright permission to translate a short
> radio play into Lojban for non-commercial use.
>  The text is around 5500 bytes, and is based on a short story about African
> culture for elementary school kids.  I'd like someone willing to give it
> a good Lojban flavor and try to capture the African cultural aspects so as
> to eliminate the sense that it came from English rather than being
> translated from an AFrican language.
>
> Anyone interested in the challenge.  Multiple efforts are welcome.

Looks like a good challenge. Well, I'd like to translate it, but I'd like
multiple efforts, too. At least two parallel translations, and of course,
debugging. Anyway, send the text.

> lojbab

co'o mi'e. goran.

--
Learn languages! The more langs you know, the more incomprehensible you can get
e'udoCILreleiBANgu.izo'ozo'onairoBANguteDJUnobedocubanRI'a.ailekadonaka'eSELjmi