Re: whiskey lovers

>X1 of ka is the property, x2 of ka is the possessor. To get a property
>without a possessor, you need ziho in x2 of ka. And then I wouldn't
>understand it.

As of the July 94 abstraction paper and all my understandings, "ka" has
never had more than one place.  ckaji has 2 places, but they are
the reverse - x1 is a thing having a charcateristic, and x2 is that
characteristic.

You can understand "Beauty" is the abstract (ka melbi) without knowing
to what specific "possessor" that abstract is being applied - indeed
Beauty is supposed to be indepednent of the things that are beautiful.
LIkewise "Faith, Hope, Chaarity.  WE have no trouble understanding these
without case studies.  Why not Whiskeyfondnesss?

lojbab