Re: proposals

>   But I also
>thought of the now virtually impenetrable "Bogies at 10:30 high" which is
>an overt time reference for a _vector_(!) "Enemy aircraft about 45
>degrees left of straight ahead and more than 30 degrees (I think it is --
>you have to look up anyhow) above level"  More evidence for a needed
>spatial vector marker that takes sumti for the direction, not the origin
>(but how do we say the origin in that case?).

I think our direction indicators in FAhA cover this - I have presumed to
usse the sumti in "towards point" to indicate the direction, with the
speaker (i.e. the space/time reference) as the origin.  I wouold presume
that approximate magnitude would be conveyed through vi/va/vu.

Does this make sense?

lojbab