Re: TEXT: le gunse ku joi le lorxu

> > reference for this and other phonology questions (what medial consonants
> > are allowed in forming lujvo, where the stress goes, etc.)?
>
> Somewhere in the ftp archive... :)
>
> Everything is there, but not always easy to find.

Actually, I don't think phonology is on ftp site.  I know I looked all
over for it.  I found it in the www page.  Not on ftp.

> > It ought to be possible to make a more specific sumti for "here,
> > this place" (something similar to {dei} for utterances).  Perhaps {le
> > stuzi} or {le bu'u stuzi} instead of {ti}?
>
> I would say {le zvati}, analogous to {le cabna} for "now". {stuzi} is
> for intrinsic/permanent locations, {zvati} for non-intrinsic,
> non-permanent.

ti works fine for both (spatial and temporal), I'd guess... le temci be
ti bei le nu go'i

> I meant a thorn or, like Goran says, a cactus needle. Probably it is
> not a leaf, but I don't know what else to call it.

It's a leaf all right.  Specially redesigned one, true, but leaf
nevertheless.

> co'o mi'e xorxes

co'o mi'e goran.

--
.sig under construction. Read with your helmet on.