Re: Proposal: C-Glide-V

And:
> > I think {du'u} should change places with {du}. That would also help
> > discourage the use of {du}, which should be used much less than it
> > is (if it should be used at all outside maths, which I doubt).
>
> Do you object to my use of {du} below?

It's correct, it's just that I wouldn't talk in terms of sets.  (BTW,
the {ro}s are not wrong, but confuse the issue, since there is only one
of each set, maybe you meant {lo'i ro glezdi}, which is also not needed
because {ro} is the default.)

You could have said:  {naku ro nungle cu gledzi}, or {su'o nungle na
gledzi}, which are a bit more explicit.  Or maybe you meant {su'o glezdi
na nungle}?  Or both?  {naku roda glezdi gi'o nungle}.

I would avoid sets and {du}, but that's just my prejudice.

> People have learnt {du'u} and {du}. You can't go round messing with
> that. Allowing, say, {duo} as an allomorph of {du'u} would be better.

I wasn't really really serious with that suggestion (only somewhat
really serious), but I doubt that learning an allomorph would be any
easier.  It's enough that we have to learn a lot of double rafsi, I
don't really want double cmavo on top of that.

> > > jaa
> > > pehi do cumki srera .i coe ro da poi na ge zdile gi nungle
> > > i ie ie  i ku'i sera'a le'e na zdile cu ckise'i
>
> kui ro lohi glezdi ro lohi nungle na du

i go'i i ku'i mi pu cusku le du'u lo'e valsi cu zmadu ro da poi zdile
gi'enai nungle i ckise'i fa le du'u vy zmadu ro da poi na zdile gi'u
nungle

co'o mi'e xorxes