capu'o

>Jorge:
>> > IAd have thought {ca puo broda} means "now is the run-up to brodaing",
>> > but my cmaste has {capuo}="has been", so IAm a bit confused on this
>> > one.
>> The cmaste has {capu'o} and {bapu'o} backwards.
>> Actually, it has them as they should be defined but not as they are
>> defined.
>
>I'm not sure what's right and what's wrong.  Are there typos in the
>cmaste?

Not in mine, and I think it is the same as the one on the ftp site.  It
doesn't even have bapu'o.

baca'o ZAhO* will be then time tense: will be then; (tense/modal)

caba'o ZAhO* has been     time tense: has been, is now in the aftermath of;
                          (tense/modal)

caca'o ZAhO* is now       time tense: is now/simultaneously, is now in the
                          middle of; (tense/modal)

capu'o ZAhO* is going to  time tense: is going to, is now just about to, is
                          now anticipating; (tense/modal)

puca'o ZAhO* was then     time tense: was then; (tense/modal)

lojbab