Re: la mark,l fraba'u fi la xorxes

la .and. cusku di'e

> NO!!? Are you telling me that use of FA affects the x-numbering
> of subsequent suivla? So without that added {fa} it's as if there
> were a {fo} there? No! Mercy!

It does, indeed.  The rule is that an un-FA-marked place falls into the first
empty place following the last FA-marked place, except that a sumti following
the selbri cannot fall into the x1 place (it must be put there by "fa").  Only
explicit FAs can cause a place to be occupied twice.  Places marked with
BAIs or tenses or "fi'a" are not counted by this rule.

--
John Cowan					cowan@ccil.org
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.