Qs: VhVhV & PAPAMEI &c.

Some questions:

(1) In trisyllabic cmavo, e.g. {laaa}, {la'a'a}, is the stress
{laAa} or {lAaa}? Or can it be either?

(2) Is {re re mei} a suivla meaning "two pairs", or is it a sentence
meaning "there is a twenty-two-some"? Either way, what does one add
to get the right bracketing? {re boi re mei}?

(3) Given that (i-ii) are synonymous ("Not every person's a man")

i.    na nanmu fa ro prenu
ii.   ro prenu cu na nanmu

      ["Every person is not a man" = {ro prenu na ku nanmu}]

I'd have thought iii-iv shd also be synonymous

iii.  koa ba klama pu ku
iv.   pu ku koa ba klama

But according to the tense paper iii-iv differ. Is there a
rationale to this?

(4) Can anyone remind me what the technical name is for the
constituent that complements LE (e.g. the bracketed constituent
in {le [speni be la lojbab]})?

(5a) What do VI, ZI, VEHA & ZEHA used as sumtcita mean?
(5b) What was the upshot of the discussion of a while ago about
how to specify exact extents for VI, ZI, VEHA & ZEHA?

---
And