conflicts in grammar.235

I checked grammar.235 with yacc and three shift-reduce errors were
reported. No errors for grammar.28. I didn't check John's recent
change proposal, but I don't think it addresses this problem.

Is it a known problem? Could someone check it with his/hers local
yacc version/clone? Mine tells the following (-V option):

yacc:Optimizing C Compilation System , (CCS) 3.0  10/09/93

co'o mi'e paulos.

    Paulo S. L. M. Barreto  --  Software Analyst  --  Unisys Brazil
    Standard disclaimer applies ("I do not speak for Unisys", etc.)
                       e'osai ko sarji la lojban.