Re: quantified variables - beginers question

> >         ro lo prenu goi ko'a cu prami ko'a
> >         Every person loves all persons.
>
> {ro lo prenu goi ko'a} parses as {ro (lo prenu goi ko'a)},
> not as {(ro lo prenu) goi ko'a}.

Ok, let me change it to:

        ro lo prenu ku goi ko'a cu prami ko'a

> So I belive {ko'a} becomes
> {lo prenu}, not {ro lo prenu},

I don't think this is a good idea, because then you would
be saying that in {ro lo prenu} there is a remnant of the
default quantifier for {lo} that was not superceded by {ro}.
I don't think {ko'a} can be used as a variable taking different
values in the same position like {da}.

Jorge