Re: quantified variables - beginers question

la kir cusku di'e

>     Is {ro da poi broda} equal to {ro lo broda} ?
>
> I belive I know one difference: we can refer to {da} after first example but
> can not after second. But is it only difference?

In my opinion yes, but as John said this is not completely settled.

> And if yes, the next step is {ro lo broda goi ko'a} - can we use {ko'a} after
> this in the same sence as {da} after first example?

In my opinion no, but again this is still not clear.

Everybody agrees about the meaning of:

        ro da poi prenu cu prami da
        Every x which is a person loves themself.

But I'm not sure if everybody agrees with this:

        ro lo prenu goi ko'a cu prami ko'a
        Every person loves all persons.

> Of course the question is not restricted to {ro} quantifier - is it also true
> for {su'o}, {no}, {pa} etc... ?

It would be interesting to know what {no prenu goi ko'a} means, since it
does not seem to assign any referent to "ko'a".

Jorge