Re: all the chinese whispers

> Well, we've completed our first round. Would someone care to initiate
> a new one? We remain six:
>
> >     And     ucleaar@ucl.ac.uk
> >     Goran   <topic@STUDENT.MATH.HR>
> >     Don     dwiggins@bfsec.bt.co.uk
> >     Chris   cbogart@netcom.com
> >     Iain    I.Alexander@bra0125.wins.icl.co.uk
> >     Jorge   jorge@PHYAST.PITT.EDU

I will start a new one. If anyone not on that list wants to participate,
write to me. I assume that those on the list will participate unless
I hear otherwise. You don't need to be an expert to participate.

> I begin with the translations. I append a few initial comments of my own
> at the end. As Jorge is our official summarizer, I leave it to him to
> decide whether to forward this straight to the list, with us posting
> comments to the list, or whether we should send comments to Jorge for
> him to summarize and post.

I decide to forward it straight to the list. Much less work. :)
My comments follow in another post.