species of a stone lion

John Cowan:
    Ivan's example is "stone lion"; this is a good tanru, and
    doesn't mean that "cinfo" has to have the place structure "x1 is a lion
    of species x2, made of material x3"!  Indeed, the x2 place of "cinfo"
    probably never gets filled in "rokcinfo", because it is fairly useless.

Never say never!  zo'obu

I can readily imagine archeologists distinguishing among the species
of stone lions, both in the sense of {species represented}, and in the
sense of {stylistic species}.

Not that I am disagreeing with the thrust of what John said; I am
merely shifting the `probably never' to `hardly ever outside of
certain contexts'.