Re: CONLANG: picking tomatoes

Actually mark, that tomato-picking problem would have been a good "beginner
exercise" on Lojban List.  You are correct that the solution needs to
involve an attitudinal in order to be even moderately succint.  "intend"
normally is far more ad hoc then "plan".  I might go for plan-want
(platydjica) for most usages.  But .ai works much better.

So i would express your intent as
ai mi ba crepu leva tamca

which is conveniently short compared to the English.  Now I'll quote your
post from the conlang list now that everyone has tried to back trnaslate my
effort without looking at it (Right?! %^)

Your summary does seem to be a good summary of how certain Lojbanists seem
like they might go about translating it.  HUmor is appreciated!

lojbab

On conlang Mak Vines posted a humorous posting including the following
about Lojban: