Re: Colourless green ideas

la .and. cusku di'e

> For the grammar (= language rule system) to be complete we need to
> know the meaning of every possible sentence. At present we don't,
> and we can fix this by working out what some previously not understood
> construction means, or by rewriting the grammar to rule out the
> offending sentence.

I applaud this in general (or I wouldn't be writing the reference grammar),
but I'm willing to except the MEX grammar, since that is, as it were,
embedding a different language into Lojban, expressed with Lojban tokens
but not really part of Lojban, and standardized, as it were, by a different
authority.

--
John Cowan					cowan@ccil.org
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.