Re: TECH: PROPOSED GRAMMAR CHANGE X3: Extension of JA

You don't really want this (even if it could YACC which I doubt).
The flexibility of JOI comes at the expense of always requiring the
elidable to terminate the previous construct.  Nick for one has always
found this to be a pain.  Were it not for the possibility that JOI is a
relatively open-ended set of connectives,most of whom have yet to be
discovered, I would have proposed long ago to make multiple non-logical
selma'o with different cmavo assigned to each - the exact oopposite of your
proposal. %^)  (WE never seriously considered that one either.)

lojbab