ma? cu ve galfi fi le ca rafste poi se pilno

coi doi jbopli

I've recently rejoined the Lojban List after two years absence without an
e-mail address, and very interesting it has been too.

One thing, however, has been troubling me:

The recent Chinese Whispers game threw up (amongst other things) a
discussion about {zil-}  as some kind of 'deleting place rafsi'. In my
(1993) gimste, {zil} is {zdile}, which has obviously changed.

When was the rafsi list last changed? I'm sure this isn't the only one, so
does anyone have a list of the updates in the language since summer 1993?

mi xenru le nu mi na ciska dei bau la lojban.

co'o mi'e andruc.