Re: cld (Jorge returns)

Hola Jorge!
Es tan bueno leer sus palabrpicadores otra vez!

In honor of xorxes return to the list I will try to translate his first
message. Corrections welcome, and expected.

>pe'i tu'a lo bangu kamni cu xamgu sidbo i ma'a nitcu da poi
>le cecmu ka'e jmaji gi'e jonsi'u gi'e fengu je cmila ke'a
>i lo'e kamni cu xamgu se cmila i le bangu na ka'e farvi secau
>ro loi fapro i kamni fa le prane danfu i to zo'o toi
>
>co'o mi'e xorxes

i In my opinion the concept of the language committee is a good idea.
i We (with you) need that which is the ability of the community to get
together and to join with one another and be angry and laugh at itself.
i The typical committee is good for a laugh.
i The language can't evolve without the whole mass of individuals who
are opponents.
i The perfect answer is a committee.
i (read humorously)

Thanks for your expression of complete faith in the CLD.  (Committee for
Language Design).  And welcome back!

djer