Re: cld (Jorge returns)

>Hola Jorge!
>Es tan bueno leer sus palabrpicadores otra vez!

Gracias, but Spanish is not Lojban, you can't make lujvo like that! :)

>In honor of xorxes return to the list I will try to translate his first
>message. Corrections welcome, and expected.

Ok, here goes.

>>  i ma'a nitcu da poi
>>le cecmu ka'e jmaji gi'e jonsi'u gi'e fengu je cmila ke'a
>i We (with you) need that which is the ability of the community to get
>together and to join with one another and be angry and laugh at itself.

No "itself": We need something so that the community can get together and
unite and be angry and laugh at it.

>i (read humorously)
>
>Thanks for your expression of complete faith in the CLD.  (Committee for
>Language Design).  And welcome back!

i ckire i mi gleki le nu mi xruti i mi viska du'e selmri be bau la gliban
be'o e mo'a selmri be bau la lojban i pe'i ei ganzu fi le bangu kamni
bau la lojban i pe'ipei

co'o mi'e xorxes