Re: Clinton reference in book

I was more concerned abour the example being understood in 5-10 years
than it being understood now among the net-aware.  I know that the press
has made a big deal of every presidential pet, but I can;t remember the names
of any prior pets other then Fala, which I think was FDR and therefore
before my time, and Checkers of course (which MIGHT be a more lasting
reference).

BTW, Nora thinks VERY highly of your lujvo paper rewrite.  I think she
is essnetially done with the papers, so we will be trying to gen up the
comments this week.  She needs to arrange an appointment to talk about the
negation DeMorgan stuff, some time when both you and she can be uninterrupted
(she had to shoo the kids away to work it through in her own mind), but I
THINKL she is saying that the status quo as written is correct, so you
guys may need to go through it again equally carefully together.  Some
time this weekend? (she is off on Monday as well).

lojbab