Re: Why does Lojban make the world a better place?

Speeking of funding, it has been so long sense the last JL that I have
absolutely no idea of the state of my lojban account.  I will gladly
throw some money at my account (including some sort of pre-payment for the
the books), but need to know where I current am before I do that.  A mailing
to all active members (or maybe every one that recieve the last JL), with
their account balance and a solicitation for support for the book publishing
effort would seem to be in order.  I'll even volenteer to defray some
reasonable amount of the cost of such a mailing (like $50), let me know.

--
Mark Biggar
mab@wdl.lroal.com