Re: sera'aku GEN: almost-PROPOSAL: intervals

.u'u .o'anai

   la bob. tcySEL. cusku di'e

   >     la djan. klama la glazgov. pu la maris.
   >     John goes/went/will-go to Glasgow in the past of Mary.
   >     John went to Glasgow before Mary.

   Beware, malglico alert!  The argument of "pu" is an event, so this
   means that Mary is an event.

Yes, indeed!  As Don Wiggins, said, this means John went to Glasgow
before Mary existed (was born....).

Not what I meant!

And in the more complicated effort, lojbab suggests using `be':

   .i mi klama la glazgov.
    co'a lo nanca be li pi mu prulamji
    be le nu xabju la belfast.
    ^^
for:

    I go to Glasgow
    at the beginning of a half-year-type-of earlier-than-type-of-adjacency
    that is in the contiguous past of the event of living in Belfast

meaning;

    I went to Glasgow six months before living in Belfast.

This makes use of the x2 place of lamji:

    * adjacent,
        x1 is adjacent/beside/next to/in contact with x2
        in property/sequence x3 in direction x4
        /:/ [also touching, contiguous, against]
        /=/ lamji (lam la'i)

.ua .u'a ki'e