Re: PLI: "except"

>It's a nice idea. I'd just change x1 to a set "x1 is the set of all
>things that have the property x2".

Good.  I think that makes it more generally useful.  I wonder if rolmemgri
or just rolgri would be a better lujvo.

ta'o I agree with Jorge that a lujvo solution isn't perfect, but I prefer it
to adding new cmavo.  Anyway, I like his "ji'anai" for except.  I've never
been completely comfortable with discursives that change the truth value of
the sentence, but given that we have them, ji'anai seems logical to me.