PLI: gismu for <lojrfuzi>

lojbab:
>I want to note in passing BTW that it is NOT defined that kuspe and kantu
>are opposites, and that kamkuspe is not the same thing as kamnal(sel)kantu.

If you mean by this that <na kamkuspe> is not the same as <kamkantu>, then
I will agree with you. Since discrete logics are a subset of fuzzy logic,
this is consistent with my use of these lojban terms for "fuzzy" &
"Zoroastrian", respectively.

>If discrete logics are viewed as either kam(sel)kantu or kam(sel)klesi
>then continuous might be better viewed by inserting a nal after the kam-
>in those lujvo.
>
>I also will throw in kamckilu for scalar (logic) and so'irkle for
>many-categoried per Goran's 2. above.
>
>I will also mention for Goran's sake that AFAIK there is nothing in the
>definition of quantum that reqwuires a quantum unit to be tiny - what
>matters is that there be no possibility of a value in between discrete
>quanta, and nothing can be in more than one quantum  state at the same time.
>Someone will surely correct me if that is an incorrect definition of a
>quantum %^)

This sounds fine to me. I don't think we need to bog ourselves down with
Pauli exclusion principles, etc., as there is no reason to think that these
other properties of quantum physics will necessarily apply to other
quantized things.

-Steven

Steven M. Belknap, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Medicine
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria

email: sbelknap@uic.edu
Voice: 309/671-3403
Fax:   309/671-8413