short intemperate response to Lojbab on aspectuals' syntax

> >It is pretty clear that this change will not come about officially.  As
> >far as I'm concerned, Xorxe & I were just pointing out that aspectuals
> >*should* have NAhEish grammar.
> Use a tanru (or a compound/multiple bridi if tanru are too ambiguous for
> you).  All tense/aspectual modifiers are metalinguistic abbreviations
> for another bridi, so if your claim is correct, you should always be
> able to phrase it some other way.

To repeat, X & I were pointing out that the syntax of aspectuals is
suboptimal & could be improved in the way we specified. If you can
discern in your reply anything that is relevant to what I said, please
signal it more clearly.
coo; mie and