Re: short intemperate response to Lojbab on {kea}

Kris:
> >{kea} in prenex of the main bridi within to..toi refers to a bridi the
> >parenthesis is within.
> >> We have nei/no'a/la'edei for what I think you are trying for.
> >I doubt it. I'd have thought {dei} refers to the current utterance, while
> >{nei} refers to current bridi and {noa} to next outer bridi. None of these
> >will cover the function of {kea}.
> I would think that la'eno'a, inside the to...toi, would have to be
> interpreted as the bridi within which the to..toi occur.  That's what "next
> outer" suggests to me, anyway.

NB {noa} is a selbri; {lae noa} is bad. To refer to {noa} as a sumti,
one could use {kuau noa [kiai]}.

I suppose that {noa} within the main/outermost bridi of the
parenthesis would refer to the bridi the parenthesis occurs in.
But note that in
  {koa blanu to ko,i krici kuau koo morsi kuau noa}
{noa} would be the morsi bridi, and in
  {koa blanu to ko,i krici kuau le noa xunre}
{le noa} refers to {ko,i}, not to {koa}. In contrast, in
  {koa blanu to kea goi koe zou ko,i krici kuau koo morsi koe/kea}
{koe/kea} refers to the blanu bridi.

coo, mie and