ADM: The Experimental Lojban List Database

I have made some changes in the database:

  1) the searches are considerably faster now (I have observed
     5x speed-ups)

  2) apostrophes are handled as letters

  3) the full text searches seem to work more or less as expected

  4) you can use brackets in logical expressions:

      {ucleaar,lojbab};deitic   =  (ucleaar or lojbab) and deitic

  5) the database was up-to-date 1 min ago

This is an interim solution. I would like to have at least the following
improvements:

  1) an even more efficient search engine

  2) threading

  3) an e-mail query interface

I'm not yet sure whether I'll link the database to the home page. One
possibility would be to dissable the link during my working hours to
avoid the loading effects ( 0600-1400 GMT, I don't like my mouse
cursor freezing). I could also make an alternate link without the
search option.

Any comments concerning the usefulness of a database like this one?

  co'o mi'e veion

.i mi du la'o sy. Veijo Vilva sy.