klanrniutoni - x1 is a force of x2 newtons

>> why can I not say that a
>> newton is a kg*m/sec^2 without implying that any pushing is going on?
>
>You can.  This is what the sumti/selbri to number converters
>are for.

Without the use of MEX I got:

    le ka ce'upira klanrniutoni ce'upire cu du
    le ka ce'upire pliji le se ki'ogra be ce'upira le pliji
      be le se mitre be ce'upira be'o bei le tenfa be
        le se snidu be ce'upira be'o bei li ni'ure

 If it's obvious where ce'upira and ce'upire go, which it is, that
could be shortened to:

   le ka se klanrniutoni cu du le ka pliji le se ki'ogra le pliji
      be le se mitre bei le tenfa be le se snidu bei li ni'ure

   "The newtons are the product of the kilograms times
        the product of the meters times the product of the
            seconds to the minus two."

Even better, if the place structure of pliji is "x1 is the product
of x2, times x3, times x4, times..." as one would expect, then
it's even simpler:

   le ka se klanrniutoni cu du le ka pliji le se ki'ogra
        le se mitre le tenfa be le se snidu bei li ni'ure

How about using mekso? How do we say that N = kg.m.s-2 ?

All the purely mekso selmaho are in my list of cmavo to avoid,
that's why I try to make sure that everything can be said
without them. I doubt that the expression using mekso will
be any simpler than the above that avoids them. It will certainly
be much more ill defined, because at present nobody knows
exactly how these converters are supposed to work.

co'o mi'e xorxes