Re: abstractors

xorxes:

>And:
>> I would see li`i
>>as a counterpart of nu, that differs from nu in that nu is
>>the real world while li`i is the world of an individual's (x2
>>of li`i) experience.
>>
>>That leaves the matter of how to lojban:
>>
>>  Only Prince Charles remembers marrying Diana. [true]
>>  Only Prince Charles remembers his/P.C.'s marrying Diana. [false]
>
>Wouldn't then those be:
>
>   i le truraibe'a po'o cu morji le li'i ty speni la dianas kei be ty
>
>   i le truraibe'a po'o cu morji le nu ri speni la dianas
>
>Presumably only he could remember his experience. The final
>{be ty} is needed to distinguish from:
>
>   i le truraibe'a po'o cu morji le li'i ty speni la dianas kei be dy
>
>which would be false.

I am a newbie here, could you tell me what the letterals for "t" and "d"
("ty" and "dy") have to do with the English version of these
expressions?  Or is it that I am missing something in the language that
already clarifies the matter?

Also, I know it would be very cumbersome, and I know that it would
probably contribute little to the conversation between more experienced
Lojban users, but would it be possible to include and anglicized version
of Lojban text more often?

Thanks

co'o mi'e rad