Re: abstractors

cu'u la rad
>>   i le truraibe'a po'o cu morji le li'i ty speni la dianas kei be ty
>>
 >>   i le truraibe'a po'o cu morji le li'i ty speni la dianas kei be dy
>
>I am a newbie here, could you tell me what the letterals for "t" and "d"
>("ty" and "dy") have to do with the English version of these
>expressions?

They're pro-sumti (pronouns):

ty = le truraibe'a, dy = la dianas

> Or is it that I am missing something in the language that
>already clarifies the matter?

I think it's explained in the chapter of the refgram on pro-sumti.

>Also, I know it would be very cumbersome, and I know that it would
>probably contribute little to the conversation between more experienced
>Lojban users, but would it be possible to include and anglicized version
>of Lojban text more often?

I always try to give an English translation of the Lojban examples.
I also always try NOT to translate my Lojban texts, otherwise I have
no way of knowing whether anybody understands what I write.
It is very easy to kid ourselves that we're communicating in Lojban
if we always keep using translations. Real communication in Lojban
can happen only in their absence.

co'o mi'e xorxes