a challenge!

Not long ago:

    Bob saw mountains flying over Vermont.

This is true in at least two interpretation: I was flying my airplane
at an altitude of about 1 km and I saw actual mirages of actual
mountains.  (A fairly rare sight in the North East -- I reported it to
a delighted weather man.)  I also saw actual mountains on the ground,
as they are supposed to be.

The challenge: state both interpretations in one Lojban utterance.  Be
sure to indicate the appropriate veridical natures of things.

--

    Robert J. Chassell               bob@rattlesnake.com
    25 Rattlesnake Mountain Road     bob@ai.mit.edu