Switching between keyboard layouts.

I use both Swedish and US keyboard layouts regularly, and I must
say that it isn't impossible at all to get used to several different
keyboards. The difference is of course much smaller than between
(US) QWERTY and DVORAK, but punctuation is very different, and the
(for the purpose of typing in Swedish) important letters =E5,=E4,=F6
are sadly missing on the US keyboard. (On the other hand, brackets and
such are more comfortable to type, which is nice when you're programmin=
g).
Both I and others I know who often switch between Swedish and US keyboa=
rds
have experienced how important the actual symbols on the keys are; typi=
ng
on a Swedish keyboard configured as US keyboard works well as long as y=
ou
don't look at the keys; as soon as you do, you start typing as you woul=
on a keyboard configured as it looks! (I'm sure you can get used to thi=
situation too, if you often use that type of configuration.)

--=20
 ~  ... ??
te.uu.se
~thorild/)