Why Lojban?

One reason people give for studying Lojban is that it helps them to "think
more clearly". Lojban has the advantage over formal logics that you can
actually think (and speak) in it (although I must admit I've got a long way
to go before I reach this stage!).  what I would be interested to hear is
specific examples of how Lojban has actually helped people's thinking
processes.

For example, the place structure of "xamgu" gave me an idea for an essay
entitled "Yet More Thoughts on 'the good'"
<http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/8309/good.html>.  Although I used
normal logical notation in the essay itself (and expanded the place
structure), it was Lojban which gave the original inspiration.  Has anywone
else had experiences of Lojban helping to solve problems, whether
philosophical, mathemmatical or linguistic?

Robin