terminators

Pulling together two strands - I suspect the acid test of whether children
will be able to acquire Lojban as an L1 will be their ability to handle the
terminators, which do indeed seem to be the most awkward part of both
Lojban and computer languages.  Does anyone know of any natlangs which
employ terminators (not counting punctuation)?  The closest I've found is
Chinese, which employs a few terminator-like structures, e.g. "yinwei ...
suoyi" for causation (normally rendered into English as "because ...
therefore ...").

Robin