Re: mukti / djica

Lee:
>So that's at least two distinctions in my mind: one can desire
>any action or event, but one is only motivated to perform one's
>own actions; the other distinction being conscious choice vs.
>emotional reaction.

So you would reject both my examples:

    mi djica le nu do klama le zarci kei le nu te vejnu loi plise

would not be a reasonable thing to say because there is
no emotional involvement, and

  le nu te vejnu loi plise cu mukti le nu do klama le zarci kei mi

would not make sense because the volitioner is not doing
the motivated action.

Perhaps {djicni} could be used for your sense of "desire"?

co'o mi'e xorxes