Re: `at least one ' vrs `one or more'

>But why?  Why does `one or more' imply all?

It's the nature of the negation.  If a bridi is true, then its negation
is false.

If {mi na nelci lo mlatu} is true, then {mi nelci lo mlatu} is false.
If you can't say {mi nelci lo mlatu} truthfully, then you don't like any
of the cats.

If you liked some of the cats but not others, you couldn't say {mi na
nelci lo mlatu} because {mi nelci lo mlatu} is true.  If there's a word
close to dislike, you could use that without 'na', or say that it's
false that you like all cats.
--
Erik W. Cornilsen
(Am I supposed to be getting any confirmation of my mail getting