Re: `at least one ' vrs `one or more'

di'e zo lo la bob cu preti la pycyn

>Yes, this is a logical language, but you have not answered my
>question, which is whether {lo} always expands to {da poi}?

Essentially, yes. Mechanically, no.

You cannot just replace one with the other in general, because
they're followed by different grammatical constructs, you have
to make some adjustments. For example: {da poi mi dunda
lo xrula ke'a} becomes {lo te dunda be lo xrula bei mi},
{lo mi mapku} becomes {da pe mi zi'e poi mapku}. With
{da poi} there is no direct way to show the total number of
objects that fit the description, as you can do with {lo}. For
example {lo so plini be le solri} = "at least one of the nine
planets of the solar system", whereas {da poi plini be le solri}
= "at least one of the planets of the solar system" doesn't
specify the total number, and I can't think of a straightforward
way of doing it.

But as far as what concerns this discussion, yes, they're
essentially equivalent: the scope of their quantifier (default
{su'o} in both cases) is less than the scope of the bridi
negator {na}.

co'o mi'e xorxes