Re: Using LogFlash

So to make sure I understand you...

Lojbab:
>So to answer your question, look at your typical New Word percentages
and
>back figure from around 15 errors to get an ideal New Word pile size.

So, upon examining the log file, I see that I average 12 errors from a
new word lesson (note that data is from New Word Review mode).  This
would indicate setting new word lessons to 25?

>Continue this until your Dropback pile generates an error lesson
between 20
>and 25, and then set your maximum lesson size to that number.

(That oughta take about 3 sessions :-)
I take it you mean the "Maximum lesson size for other lessons is..."
variable.

My observation is that words seem to be chosen randomly from the
dropback pile.  This would decrease your chances of getting dropback
words right, because it will become longer and longer between repeating
the same word as the dropback pile grows (I tend to get a lot wrong
there too).  As the dropback pile increases (between the new word errors
and the errors in every other pile), it would seem like it wouldn't take
long before the dropback pile would be HUGE.  Or am I mistaken in some
way, and this is the way it's supposed to be?

Rik.