Re: GLI Re: do all nu's happen?

And:
>>             le nu le bolci cu farlu le loldi co'a fasnu
>>             The ball's falling to the floor started to happen.
>
 >If x2 of farlu is the endpoint of a path that need only be
>partially traversed, then this is not a problematic example
>even if "nu" means "actual event".

Well, if that is the case then a better English gloss might be
"x1 falls towards x2". Also in that case {le nu le bolci cu farlu
le loldi cu mulno} = "The ball's falling to the floor is complete",
would not require that the ball end up in the floor, which is
kind of against what I would expect.

>But otherwise, the x2 of farlu must actually be reached, why
>would you choose to say "farlu le toldi"?

It might be relevant to the situation:

    le nu lei sicni cu farlu lei mi xance cu cfari i ku'i da jgari sy
    The coins' falling into my hands started to happen,
    but someone caught them.

The interesting thing was that they'd end up in my hand, not
that they were on their way there.

I now think that a {ca'a nu} has to be a {ka'e fasnu}.

That would seem to agree with usage, wouldn't it?

co'o mi'e xorxes