Re: Brain weirdness

la mark. clsn. cusku di'e

> ro da poi santa nanmu ku'o de zo'u de noi ninmu cu to'e xaksu le de =
pamcni
> mu'i tu'a lei carvi djedi

la djan cu fanva fu di'e:
>For every umbrella-man, there is someone (a woman) who refills her
>love-emotion motivated by something about rainy days?

How about this:

Every umbrella(-toting) man's love was saved up by some woman for a =
rainy day.

I think it's perfectly good lojban, although it relies heavily on the =
vagueness of tanru and tu'a to get the meaning across.  I wish I could =
think of a clearer way to say "x1 saves x2 for contingency x3", but I =
can't...