Re: From the cheering section ;-)

>Lojbab, send me a book.

I'm trying.  Today and tomorrow I will be preparing packages to send.
Cowan has 16 books which he is autographing for remailing, with another
box on the way since the number of autographed copies requested now exceeds 16
(and I still have to send Cowan HIS copies - authors aren't getting special
privilege here %^)

Alas, I have been sick much of the last 2 weeks as has Dave Barton, which is
slowing up our getting togther.  But on weekends I can do some work myself
even if he isn't available.

>Make sure it's really worth more than one look.

Consensus so far is that it is.

>Make sure the pages are where they should be.

No problems of this sort have been yet discovered by the few who have
gotten and are using their copies (under 5 people so far).

>>It's not as heavy as my CRT.

Unless you have an utlralight laptop.  The time weighs around 2.6 lbs.
(1.2 kg)

>Have it delivered direct to my home.

I think you gave me a home address and not a PO Box %^)

lojbab