Problem fixed (maybe)

With any luck, the flood of error messages should stop or at least
dwindle quickly.  Mr. Thornley has subscribed via a new address
and this should not go through the machine that was sending nonstandard
error messages, if it goes down.  I have again freed Lojban List and there
were only 4 backlogged messages in the queue, which you may have already
received, and I hope there are no more error messages pending.

Thanks for your tolerance of the problem.  We would not like to lose
too many subscriners from it (we have lost a few in the last couple of days
and I have little doubt that the error messages were a factor).

lojbab